Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Politics

I'm a long-time political junkie, and I've had the great opportunity to work for the construction and real estate industries throughout my career both in management and the political world. Tuesday, May 27th is Idaho's primary election date, and the endorsements made by my employer are already making headlines and blogs. The typical media slap-in-the-face label of "special interests" is already rearing its head. Of course, the media employ their own lobbyists in Idaho, but that doesn't stop their shameless indictment of other organizations representing thousands of Idaho citizens, businesses, and families. Oh well, I'm proud to represent the construction industry which certainly contributes more to Idaho's economy and well being than the political pundits and reporters who impughn special interests. My members interests are special, and we are proud of that.

No comments: